Freelance 'Norfolk & Western' secondary.
well done kev Thumbsup
Santa Fe all the way
Greetings from Germany!
Looking good! Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Kev,

Very nice job. Looking forward to more photos.

Larry
That is looking very good. It is also good know who is sucking all the brick industry kits from the European market.... Wink I am on the hunt for the leftovers. Found only one Roberts Printing left on the market for me Sad
Go ahead it will become a great scenery!
Reinhard
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.

Reinhard, I've had this layout in the back of my mind for a few years, so I've been picking up kits and stashing them away over quite a period of time. I don't think you'd want these N scale ones though Wink

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Over the last few weeks I've been making a start on laying down some basic ground cover, more blending required, not to mention shrubs and bushes, but this is where I'm at:

[Image: Yard1800-1.jpg]

[Image: Yard2800.jpg]
Two shots of the yard.

[Image: YardandEngineShed800.jpg]
Yard entrance showing the yard office and loco shed. I will be fitting the roof on the loco shed once I've completed the interior.

[Image: Industrial1800.jpg]
The 'Industrial' area.

[Image: Bridge800.jpg]
This is the next area to be worked on, just beyond the 'industrial' area, where the line passes under a road overpass and through woodland before reaching the small and as yet un-named town.

Cheers,

Kev
Such is life
Thumbsup Cheers
Mike

Sent from my pocket calculator using two tin cans and a string
Tyson Rayles Wrote:Thumbsup Cheers
I agree!
Looks like a really large model railroad!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.