Flatt Bear -- Packey
Our webmaster and coder has posted todays cartoon - with a train theme.. If you are interested in seeing it click here:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flattbear.com/comic/home/">http://www.flattbear.com/comic/home/</a><!-- m -->

I think it'll be a train theme for at least into next week Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Yeah, his Bear just bought a train station, the like of which you'll never see again Nope ..... This is the start of a new era for his characters..... I wonder of being webmaster on Big Blue had any influence on this choice... Icon_lol
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
I was thinking it was his father that "might" have influenced him...... Icon_twisted Misngth Goldth
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

ngauger Wrote:I was thinking it was his father that "might" have influenced him...... Icon_twisted Misngth Goldth

Nah, what the heck does his father know, everything he does is in Normal scale and his kids never did listen or follow in his footsteps. Nope .... I gotta admit though, he did turn out pretty good in spite of it... Thumbsup Thumbsup 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
ezdays Wrote:Nah, what the heck does his father know, everything he does is in Normal scale and his kids never did listen or follow in his footsteps. Nope .... I gotta admit though, he did turn out pretty good in spite of it... Thumbsup Thumbsup 2285_
Icon_lol Icon_lol Icon_lol
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    

Like the comic strip Thumbsup

I noticed the girl's room had a Dr. WHO poster on the wall in one of the strips Icon_lol

The tree climbing gag was weird but funny.