OK, where do you fit in..
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:
Green_Elite_Cab Wrote:Connecticut drivers are also pretty agitating.

Then stay off the sidewalk.

Icon_lol

I can't make any promises!

(this is what I miss when I don't visit enough!)

Mike Kieran Wrote:New Jersey doesn't escape either. Whoever designed the highway system in New Jersey should be slapped. If you miss your exit, you have to get off another exit that connects to another road that connects to a road that MAY go to where you want.

I distinctly remember going west on I-80 and having to get off in Garfield for low tire pressure. We were trying to connect to the Garden State Parkway North, so we had to drive into Patterson (not the most touristy spot), turn around to take I-80 east, and then connect to the Garden State. Don't even get me started on jug handle turns. Go into the right lane to make a left turn????? Really?!? Not to mention that New Jersey ranks up there with Florida when it comes to people driving in the left lane at 40 mph when the speed limit is 65.

Well, only the most skilled drivers can go anywhere efficiently in New Jersey.

As for jerks who can't drive in the left lane like a proper speed demon maniac, this is what the Death Ray is for. I'm looking to get a 100 Watt system for my car....

United Nuclear has all the fun toys....
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
OMG I hope they don't have a Poll here in Australia, the standard of driving has become so bad over here that you take your life in your hands every time you get behind the wheel, tailgaters, red light runners, people driving well below the speed limit thus holding up the traffic and others doing all kinds oif crazy things.

I myself try to abide by the road rules as best I can, there was a time when I used to give some folks what we call "the fingers up" if they did anything stupid, not these days though there is so much anger out there a person is likely to get bashed with an iron bar.

All the Best
Dave.