Progress on my switching layout
That's very cool! A lot is happening in a little space. The cassette idea really does enhance the concept. Well done! Thumbsup
Ralph
Brilliant! Micro layouts are great, and this one follows that. The weathering on the rolling stock and stuctures is just right in my oppinion, and the grass/trees are coloured very well. Thumbsup
Tom (TC) - Creator of Extremely Miniature Layouts on Disks! See Them All, and More on My Website. Latest Update: Jan '10.
[Image: 200549bd0989263ef.png]
Jacques...
I can see why it was featured on Carl Arendt's website.......you have done a superb job! Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
Not only did you meet the challenge of operational satisfaction in a small space, but you have made it extremely visually satisfying as well Thumbsup .
That is a task that is sometimes harder to achieve on any size layout, let alone a micro layout.

Great Work!!!
Steve
I'm glad to have finally stumbled across this thread, Jacques, as you've done a really nice job in such a small space. Thumbsup Thumbsup Also, a very effective use of view blocks to hide the ends of that bridge. Very impressive! Goldth

Wayne
I like that "hidden" overpass...great idea! I might just try that same idea in the corner of my shelf layout. Thumbsup
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)