Look Out Matt Bown!
Next week, Tuesday night 9pm EST, on Dirty Jobs, Mike Rowe learns how to operate a loco.
Set your DVRs!
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
sweet!,i think mike rowe is a MUCH better host than the other guy.hes much less....hmm...how do i put it.....ADHD Misngth .ill be sure to watch dirty jobs,thanks for the update Thumbsup --josh
Women may not find you handsome,but they'll atleast find you handy--Red Green
C&O ALL THE WAY--[Image: chessie.gif]
That's good, I have the DVR set to record him every week anyway. I kinda cut this week short, a full hour of him playing with and ever eating a maggot kinda got to us after a while. Confusedhock:
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Well that will probably be a relief from what he normally has to endure for our viewing pleasures. Icon_lol
Lynn

New Adventure <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bigbluetrains.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245">viewtopic.php?f=46&t=9245</a><!-- l -->

Great White North
Ontario,Canada
wgrider Wrote:Well that will probably be a relief from what he normally has to endure for our viewing pleasures. Icon_lol

I particularly enjoyed the episode where he got to artificially inseminate cows. Yep, don't be shy, just stick your arm right... in... there! Confusedhock: