Weekly Photo Fun 12/19 - 12/25/14
Caught the Dock Street RS 3m switching at General Foods.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

Perfectly conical commercial pine trees, may I introduce you to - - - - - TIN SNIPS ! Icon_twisted

OR,
"How to make commercial pine trees look a bit more like the real thing" Icon_twisted 357 357 Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
PRT 2457 & crew in EL paint working their 3rd St. complex , switching some scrap gons & C&D gons!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice work, S250! Have you noticed the mini conifer trees at the dollar stores in the Christmas decorations aisles?
--
Kevin
Check out my Shapeways creations!
3-d printed items in HO/HOn3 and more!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s-model-train-detail-parts">https://www.shapeways.com/shops/kevin-s ... tail-parts</a><!-- m -->
FROM OUR CREWS, HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

Bruce

do you know how hard it is to get 18 lpp to all wave at the same time Wallbang

Attached Files Image(s)

Great shot Bruce! Thank the crew for lining up for us!
Great pictures as always Bruce.Mikadoes are the most common freight locomotives on the Leetown Division.I was lucky to catch three different classes of Canadian National Mikes on a recent railfanning tour.

[Image: 002_zpsdedb3a6b.jpg]

[Image: 003_zpsefacd351.jpg]

[Image: 009_zps823f910b.jpg]

[Image: 008_zpsd0d0dab0.jpg]
Last minute repairs:

[Image: dsc08991cnliu.jpg]

Merry Christmas!

Greetings Lutz
nachoman Wrote:Nice work, S250! Have you noticed the mini conifer trees at the dollar stores in the Christmas decorations aisles?
The stores here are called "Dollar Tree", and I haven't been there yet. I'll have to check them out to see if they have those trees.
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!