Lighthouse Railroad Photos
More photos of my structures
IGA grocery store: DPM kit

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
This is the Junction Jazz Club (DPM KIT).

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
Your structures are very nicely done! I like the interiors! Thumbsup
Hello Ralph, thank you for your kind words.
Some members mentioned that you like photos on this forum; so I took the liberty of posting quite a few, I hope it's not overkill ...

Have a nice day Wink
Serge
Your buildings are real beauties. May be it is the advantage of no scenery so you can work on a single building for ever without missing anything.
Reinhard
Hello Reinhard, thank you for the compliments, it's greatly appreciated.
Maybe you right, since I'm not working building a complete scene, I put more details into the building.
But when I do start doing the scenery,my goal is to create "scenes of life" with a lot of details; cats and dogs in the streets, newspaper on the ground, milkman going up stairs with a milk bottle in his hands, kids playing in the streets, etc etc.

Best regards Wink
Serge
scribbelt Wrote:Hello Ralph, thank you for your kind words.
Some members mentioned that you like photos on this forum; so I took the liberty of posting quite a few, I hope it's not overkill ...

Have a nice day Wink

We DO like photos! No worries about overkill...keep 'em coming!
Hello, as promised here are more photos of some buildings on my layout.

Pete's Super Service: Another DPM kit.

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
The next one is from City Classics, again, I added lighting and interior scene.

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
This is DPM kit.
In the 1940's and 1950's in Montreal, if you wanted wine or liquor you had to go to "La Commission des Liqueurs du Québec", no self service then, you had tell the clerk in back of the counter what you wanted

Attached Files Image(s)

Serge
Beautiful work Serge---I think the working lights adds even more realism to all your buildings Thumbsup
Thank you for your kind words cn nutbar they are more than welcome.

Best Regard Wink
Serge
scribbelt Wrote:This is DPM kit.
In the 1940's and 1950's in Montreal, if you wanted wine or liquor you had to go to "La Commission des Liqueurs du Québec", no self service then, you had tell the clerk in back of the counter what you wanted

Did you have to fill out a form and sign it "W. MacKenzie King"?
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
Good question David, but the answer is no Nope because "La Commission des Liqueurs" was under provincial jurisdiction; but I got permission from Maurice Duplessis who was prime minister of Québec in the 50's Cheers

Have a nice day Wink
Serge
Serge, You tempt me ! :o Wink Big Grin
I have just about run out of things / details, to add to the "Seaport Village and Museum".

Detailed, lit, interiors in each of the buildings 8-) Big Grin Big Grin That, should keep me busy for another "age" Cheers

I'm going to have to figure out how to remove each of the structures, without destroying them. Wink Wink

The "Cask & Anchor" Pub, just might be the first, then, perhaps, the "Gift Shop". 2285_ Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!