4X8 layouts
Cool SEPTA bus!

I wish those buses were more readily available. I have one of the NJ Transit ones, I'd like more, but it seems like most of the time people are gouging for those models. I've seen people ask over $100 for one of them. I think I got mine for $15.

Gotta keep my eyes out for a few SEPTA buses.
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
I want a NJT bus But will not pay that $$$ (sept bus 5 bucks) I bought the whole thing station, platform (has lights), bus & caboose for 12 bucks !!!! Thumbsup
Here is some pics of the hi-way viaduct that divides the PRT & the NJT/NS main line at the one end of the layout , it also hides a portable staging yard. You can start to see where the PRT connects to the main line (NJT) where it runs on it to a interchange track where NS delivers cars too !!! the whole viaduct is made out of cardboard pizza boxes !! still a work in progress!!!!
:o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Put some power poles up & some protection in the Dundee transload yard !!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is a couple of pic's of the work I've done on PRT 1st st. yard complex , they're 2 companies that receive cars here , The big building is Coastal Recycling the receive high sided gons for C&D loading . The 2nd is B.T.O. Logistics they lease the back part of the yard where the unload gons of shredded steel into 20' containers to be shipped overseas !! Still a work in progress !! Thumbsup Confusedhock: :o

Attached Files Image(s)

I did a little work on my harbor scene, the hand built tug boat Eastern Dawn & fuel barge B-47 are ready to unload , they also have there containment boom out !!! still a work in progress !! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is something I've been working on . I had this for a couple of yrs bought it for 20 bucks , It's old bachmann GE b23-7 conrail #1941 dc unit . With a little work changed it to dcc (tcs T-1) & with some custom paint It's now PRT # 48 Runs like a clock !!!! Got inspired by watching the finger lakes RR ex conrail unit video !!!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)