Small Suggestion.
I will let you know when things are moved around. It's quite possible that nothing (signatures, index threads) will have to be updated... This forum functions a little differently than the "old site", but let me check it out.

Andrew
Icon_lol Lynn, if i do, i will only have to do a few of them Misngth and there pretty easy to do

MasonJar Wrote:I will let you know when things are moved around. It's quite possible that nothing (signatures, index threads) will have to be updated... This forum functions a little differently than the "old site", but let me check it out.

Andrew

Thanks Andrew Misngth
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Sounds like a good idea, here's the link to move my thread <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.the-gauge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=457">viewtopic.php?f=17&t=457</a><!-- l -->

- Dan
Hey guys just thought I'd mention that you can alter the thread title yourself and include the scale if you are the author. Just go to the first post and select edit. Then in the subject box, have at 'er! Misngth
OK, all threads linked above this message have been moved. Very easy and quick! No re-direct left behind, like the other forum, so you will have to look for it. Sad

But the bonus? It seems as if you do not need to update your links, as the links above still take you to the thread (but in its new home...! Thumbsup )

It must be one of those automagic thingies... Wink

Andrew
Thanks Andrew, all my links in my index thread are in working order just as you said Misngth Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World