WPF 7/24-7/30
Alco's for all!
Still earning their keep at Scranton Yard.

Attached Files Image(s)

Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
A pair of Conrail B40-8's heads up TV-71.

Bruce

Attached Files Image(s)

LIRR Alco C420

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
PRT 2457 C425 in EL heritage paint pulling some loaded scrap gons back to it's home rails !!!!! I don't care what anyone says there is no better sounds then an Alco running!!! :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Lease power working on the CBNS. LLPX GP15-1 1504 and RLK GP9 4003 pull a string of boxcars loaded with paper products to the yard in Harve Boucher, N.S. on 2009-09-04

[Image: IMG_1962.JPG]
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
GP15-1... I climbed all over this one to get all the details I could. C&NW 4416 was in Waukegan, Il. I hadn't seen one before, and just had to build one.

We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Alco's for all!

Your pics show up fine on my laptop but upside down on my iPad. Nice to see ALCO's and MLW's soldiering on in the 21st century.
Stephen 

Modeling a freelanced, present day short line set in Nova Scotia, Canada. 

https://bigbluetrains.com/showthread.php?tid=9643
Berkshire NKP 765 at Wick Siding north of Youngstown on the return from Ashtabula, Ohio 7/25/2015        
Charlie
PEIR Wrote:
eightyeightfan1 Wrote:Alco's for all!

Your pics show up fine on my laptop but upside down on my iPad. Nice to see ALCO's and MLW's soldiering on in the 21st century.

Its the same for me. They are OK on my laptop, but when I use my i6+, they are upside down. Funny thing is, when I was editing them, I had to rotate them from the originals because they were upside down.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
eightyeightfan,

If the site is using Adobe Flashplayer for pictures, Apple Products have a history of issues with Adobe' products.

By the way, great shots of the D-L Alcos. Were you in Scranton for the weekend? Did you get to take in a Rail Riders' game?
Mike Kieran
Port Able Lines

" If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be " - Yogi Berra.
Just back from a great weekend of rail-fanning with Charlie,Kevin and Doctor Wayne---here's another shot taken at Wick siding

[Image: 6663cd1c-ef85-4e22-bc30-f4d958ac927b.jpg]
Just switching, all day switching
[Image: IMG_4317_zpsboqygddv.jpg]
Reinhard
Everytime very nice pictures to me - the steaming ex. NKP 765.
A great engine to me because we never had such an engine type here in Germany and so I was lucky to receive a Riverossy model of that type at beginning of my US-modeling time in 1981 or 82 - in deepest East times of divided Germany.
Thanks for sharing!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Here's one for the "Pennsy" fans.On our trip home from Charlie's,Doctor Wayne and I took a side-trip to Hamburg NY to catch this classic steamer

[Image: 1652b8fc-279b-487c-93f9-738764bcda80.jpg]
Nutbar,
a very interesing look and a sad one. The boiler without each sheeting but a good look on riveted boiler.
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.