WPF 8-28 to 9-4
NKP 765 gets an once over at Steamtown in Scranton.    
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew  
PRT 2457 & crew bring cars up the track next to the Rt. 21 to the NJT, & waiting to get the OK to open the switch & proceeded to the interchange track!! One of the crew rides in front to check to make sure the track is clear of garbage or car parts for RT. 21 :o Confusedhock: Thumbsup

Attached Files Image(s)

Six axle power hauls a train through Kings Port

[Image: 005_zpsci94v7tb.jpg]
[Image: 006_zpsvczxr0gq.jpg]
Great opening of WPF with the NKP 765. Thanks for sharing!
Cheers, Bernd

Please visit also my website www.us-modelsof1900.de.
You can read some more about my model projects and interests in my chronicle of facebook.
Thanks Bernhard, I was a little disappointed that just before I took this picture I found out that my group was no longer going to provide helper service to this locomotive. The original plan was on a special train to commemorate the national park service's 100th anniversary and my group 40th ( the ARHS ) , we going to recreate the Lackawanna's helper service using our DL&W A-B-A set of F-3's in exactly the same manner as was done 70 years ago. This train was chartered over the Nicholas viaduct ( the world's tallest concrete structure ) who was also celebrating 100 years of continuous service. Almost a years worth of work and planning were destroyed at the last moment when Canadian pacific pulled the plug at the last second. So BOOOO!!! To CP.

It would have been nice to post a bunch of pics and movies of this loco from the cab of a F-3, But CP saw to that. so you will just have to settle on this.     It's the closest thing to the same view that I almost had. So once again BOOOO!!!! to CP.
 My other car is a locomotive, ARHS restoration crew