Hockey Day in Canada
Hello Everyone---Canadians have a lot to be proud of,in particular the sacrifices that our Armed Forces have made in trying to preserve freedom in those parts of the world where democracy is non-existent.Tonight as I sit in front of my television watching the hockey game,I am reminded of all members of our Armed Forces (and our Allies ) who have made the supreme sacrifice to make nights like this possible---Thank you and God speed to all our valiant heroes from both Canada and the United States
Amen to that, CN Nutbar.
Ralph
I've had the honor of meeting and serving with Canadian Forces personnel - most recently in Afghanistan - and they are among the finest soldiers and airmen that are on this planet. What has always struck me was their quiet determination and professionalism. Please allow me to add my salute to them too.

Thank the soldier, not the politician, for the freedom you enjoy.
Mark

Citation Latitude Captain
--and--
Lt Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Amen to all. And thanks for remembering us.
I only know what I know, and I don't understand very much of it, either.
Member: AEA, American Legion, Lions Club International
Motto: "Essayons"
I'm from the states and I've been to Canada probably a dozen times. I love Canada, mostly for the people. I was walking down a neighborhood in Burlington, ON one day and there in a driveway sat am SUV with a USMC tire cover on it and an American and Canadian flag hanging off the house. I just wanted to go knock on the door and thank whoever for serving in our armed forces and ask them if they were Canadian when they were in our military. Not even sure if that's possible, but hey, it made me feel good.
"You did NOT cut a hole in the wall for the train, did you?" - the wife
The Waynesburg Southern
Blue Mountain Aerial Mapping
And another Amen!

Matt
Don't follow me, I'm lost too.
To all those who are fighting to protect the rights of all humans who like to hit a hard round chunk of rubber into a net while slipping and sliding on a frozen pond;

Remember "keep your head up and your stick on the ice"

THANKS
Beamish Wrote:Remember "keep your head up and your stick on the ice"

Damn! That's why I always had so much trouble - I had 'em reversed. 35 Misngth

Wayne