"Magoun pier" The beginings of my layout
Greg:
Will you be open on Saturday? The publicity has a picture of a layout that looks a lot like yours.
David
Moderato ma non troppo
Perth & Exeter Railway Company
Esquesing & Chinguacousy Radial Railway
In model railroading, there are between six and two hundred ways of performing a given task.
Most modellers can get two of them to work.
faraway Wrote:Don't worry. We see and enjoy your postings very much. It is just the different culture without "like buttons" here in Big Blue that give the impression of ignorance. Look at the views (6516). They on purpose.
There is just one question when I compare your layout and mine: should I better collect stamps ? (not serious! 357 )

Thanks, for your kind words & post, Reinhard.
I hope my work does not discourage you, but rather inspire you instead.
Like I have been by many excellent modellers here.

Greg
BR60103 Wrote:Greg:
Will you be open on Saturday? The publicity has a picture of a layout that looks a lot like yours.

Hi David, yes I will be on the Doubleheaders layout tour, this Saturday.
Hope to see you here!

Greg
faraway Wrote:Don't worry. We see and enjoy your postings very much. It is just the different culture without "like buttons" here in Big Blue that give the impression of ignorance. Look at the views (6516). They on purpose.
There is just one question when I compare your layout and mine: should I better collect stamps ? (not serious! 357 )

Beautiful modelling and photos Greg---I always look forward to seeing your posts
cn nutbar Wrote:Beautiful modelling and photos Greg---I always look forward to seeing your posts

Thanks very much! cn nutbar. I'm glad you enjoy my scenes!

Greg
I thought That I'd share with you some photos that I took around the pier, on the "Doubleheaders" tour day.
First up the R.A.SANTOS was being loaded with some new diesel generators.

The crew members on the Santos ensured that the crane operator, made a easy job of getting them into the cargo holds.

Greg
Hi everyone, I was looking through my photos that I took outdoors a few years ago of my Magoun pier.
I discovered a few that I did not use for various reasons, however by cropping them into smaller photos I was able to come up with these pics.
I hope you will enjoy seeing these reworked photos of my Magoun pier.

Greg
Hello Greg---you've been missed---glad to have you back
I agree with Ed.  It's always enjoyable viewing your photos and discovering new details.

Wayne
Great photos again. Thanks for posting
Reinhard
Ed, Wayne & Reinhard, thanks for taking the time to have a look, and for your kind words!
I really appreciate them!

Greg
(07-18-2019, 10:08 AM)Ensign Wrote: Ed, Wayne & Reinhard, thanks for taking the time to have a look, and for your kind words!
I really appreciate them!

Greg

Got to agree with those guys, that's why you've got over 12,000 views. We always appreciate good photos of interesting things.... Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks! Don.
I thought most of those views were from me. Smile

Greg
That lighting is very intense, I love it!
Modeling New Jersey Under the Wire 1978-1979.  
[Image: logosmall.png]
Thanks! G.E.C.

Greg