Adios Amigos
Thanks guy's, I hate posting glume and doom, but I will try to be here as long as I can hold a exacto knife or a paint brush.

Cheers
Andy Kramer - modeling the Milwaukee Road in Wisconsin
The Milwaukee Road is alive and well and running in my basement
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.milwaukeemodelers.net">www.milwaukeemodelers.net</a><!-- w -->
Terry and Andy, I don't know what to say I'm speechless. Sad You guys will be missed.
Larry
Engineman

Summerset Ry

Make Safety your first thought, Not your last!  Safety First!
Somehow, the words "I'm terribly sorry to hear this" do not convey what I really wish to say, but they're all I have. Is there anything at all we can do for you?

Thank you for sharing so much with us during your time here. You will be remembered.

MountainMan aka Jeff
My thoughts are with you both, Terry and Andy.

I am well aware of what lies ahead for you both as last Monday, the 3rd of April was the First Anniversary of my Mum's passing from bowel cancer.
Thankfully she went fairly quickly and we were able to talk to her up until the last day. Still, she was taken way too young at 76, I was sort of expecting her to reach her 90's like both her parents did, so it sort of caught me off guard. Strangely, she died almost exactly a year after her last colonoscopy, which had been clear. Go figure?
A month after her passing my sister gave birth to her miracle baby. Donor sperm, donor egg, IVF and C-section delivery. A real little miracle of science. Mum knew little Alex, her first Grand Daughter and only second Grand Child, was on the way, and I would have liked for her to see her, but it wasn't to be.
And yes, little Alex has stolen our hearts with everything she does.
Sorry didn't mean to make this all about my Mum.
Mark
Fake It till you Make It, then Fake It some More