ITS ABOUT TIME!!!
The Tileguy runs In SCREAMING......... :hey: ......ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Icon_lol

I thought you would Never get this done!........I waited and I waited and I waited.. Wallbang ....FINALLY.

Nice to BE HOME!!! Cheers
Tileguy Wrote:The Tileguy runs In SCREAMING......... :hey: ......ITS ABOUT TIME!!! Icon_lol

I thought you would Never get this done!........I waited and I waited and I waited.. Wallbang ....FINALLY.

Nice to BE HOME!!! Cheers
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

We're Screwing up as fast as we can Captain!!! The Warp drives are backing up into the Dylithium Crystals!!

Ohhh It's notta pretty site!!!!!!
~~ Mikey KB3VBR (Admin)
~~ NARA Member # 75    
~~ Baldwin Eddystone Unofficial Website

~~ I wonder what that would look like in 1:20.3???
Quote:The Warp drives are backing up into the Dylithium Crystals!!

oh, that's what is was. Icon_lol

Yes tileguy, it is nice to be home. Welcome Cheers
We always learn far more from our own mistakes, than we will ever learn from another's advice.
The greatest place to live life, is on the sharp leading edge of a learning curve.
Lead me not into temptation.....I can find it myself!
Welcome tileguy.
Torrington, Ct.
NARA Member #87
I went to my Happy Place, but it was closed for renovations.
Hee Hee, thanks for your patience Tileguy! Smile Welcome!
Ralph
Hey Todd - glad to see you made it. Now quit beating your head against that wall!!

Val
nice to see all my old freinds 2285_
And even the baroness Thumbsup hiya Val Big Grin
Todd good to see you here Welcome :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Offering everyday low prices for the Model Railroad World
Boy,all I can say is this is one nice looking forum.I'm glad to see a lot of old friends here.Can't wait to start posting again. Bob
foulrift Wrote:Boy,all I can say is this is one nice looking forum.I'm glad to see a lot of old friends here.Can't wait to start posting again. Bob

Bob its great to see you here!! Post some pics of your layout when you start those roads if you get a chance :mrgreen:
Josh Mader

Maders Trains
Thanks for the welcome Josh.You can count on me posting layout pictures. Is there a specific area here to post them? I'll probably post all that you have seen because it may be a while before I start the roads. BTW- I'm probably going to stick with using styrene for the roads.I'm more comfortable with it. Bob
foulrift Wrote:Thanks for the welcome Josh.You can count on me posting layout pictures. Is there a specific area here to post them? I'll probably post all that you have seen because it may be a while before I start the roads. BTW- I'm probably going to stick with using styrene for the roads.I'm more comfortable with it. Bob

Bob i think you should post the pics in the HO forum :mrgreen: Pics are pics, i enjoy seeing them all, even if i have seen them before, and i know others havnt seen them yet Thumbsup
Josh Mader

Maders Trains