"Whispering Falls" by Rail Scale Miniatures
Wayne, thanks very much! I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

Greg
Hi everyone, well it was a beautiful spring like day here yesterday, so I took Fesmire Farms outdoors for a natural light photo shoot.
I like to photograph my models outdoors in natural light, it helps in making them look more real.
Anyways here are some of the better photos that I took at sunset.

Here's one converted to black & white.

Greg
Outstanding Greg  Worship Worship Worship
It's hard to find a word to describe your modeling, impressive for sure Thumbsup Thumbsup
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Thanks! cn nutbar & Don, for your nice comments about Fesmire Farms.
I really appreciate them!

Here are a some additional pics that I took last evening.

Greg
Using the natural lighting and the real background views really elevates those models, Greg.  Again, very nicely-done.

Wayne
Wayne, thanks again!
I always try to photograph my models outdoors in natural light.
I really think it makes them look better!

Greg
Hi everyone, well with the warmer weather finally here, I took the opportunity to visit Fesmire Farms one more time for another photo shoot.
Chester knew I was coming over too the farm to take some more photos, so he lined up all of the horsepower on his farm for a sort of family photo.
Starting with old Charlie on the right, and ending with the CASE steam traction engine on the left.

Chester likes the B&W photos the best, so here the photo in that format.

Here's the front of Fesmire barn on this beautiful summer evening.

The Fesmire farmhouse front porch looks like an inviting place to come and sit on.

I walked around to the back of the barn to take this pic.

Then suddenly this giant hand came down from the sky, and tore off the backwall of the barn!

Leaving the entire barn workshop exposed to the outside!

I hope you enjoyed this bit of fun, and these newest photos around the Fesmire Farms.

Greg
Can't help but admire what you've done here. The lighting make everything come to life, not to mention the details. Worship Worship
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD
Don, thanks for your kind words! Lighting & details do help bring a scene to life.

Greg
Beautiful work! Any plans yet for the next project?

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)
Can't get enough of your outstanding work Greg---welcome back---hope to see more on a regular basis.
Thanks! Tom & cn nutbar, for your positive comments.

Tom, I've been working on a bunch of smaller truck & vehicle kits, that I sometimes use the barn workshop to photograph them in, like these ones shown below.

Greg
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better....stunning...just stunning. I love it!
Tetters, once again thanks for your nice comments, I really appreciate them!

Greg