Weekly Photo Fun 12/4 - 12/10/20
WPMA-19 makes a pick up of an empty plastic pellet hopper at Harbor Rope.

Bruce

Hi Bruce---thanks for starting this week's WPF with another great shot on your layout.Here's my contribution showing a couple of CNR steam locomotives sitting in front of the Leanne station.

[Image: 50679765581_b22ecc209f_k.jpg]P1420187 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
Bruce - Great start with another neat Conrail shot. Your layout locations keep impressing me.

Ed - Cool shot. I like the station sign bracketed by the locos.

I have a run by to post this weekend. I need to download and organize the photos. In the meantime here is my recently obtained Proto 2000 Lehigh & New England FA1 and FB1. I have been after this set 705A/752B for a few years. It is rare. Saw it a few times on Ebay and the bids went way too high for me. This time it was a buy now and well within the amount I was willing to pay.

[Image: zqhQO4J.jpg]

Here are a couple of shots with my "older" Proto 2000 set of 701A/751B.

[Image: xnVn5xw.jpg]

[Image: SL0iZiw.jpg]

Now I can do an ABBA lash up like the real Lehigh & New England did.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery
Not a model but it fits with Toms road this week.      Charlie
Christmas has arrived early this year.Thanks to a heads up from Doctor Wayne who informed me about an estate sale I picked up this mint,never been run model of a CNR U2 A/B/C Northern---this rare model has the smoke deflectors.Needless to say I'm a happy man and have lots to be thankful for especially a very special wife.

[Image: 50682516518_9376689df8_k.jpg]P1420190 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr
(12-05-2020, 11:46 AM)cn nutbar Wrote: Christmas has arrived early this year.Thanks to a heads up from Doctor Wayne who informed me about an estate sale I picked up this mint,never been run model of a CNR U2 A/B/C Northern---this rare model has the smoke deflectors.Needless to say I'm a happy man and have lots to be thankful for especially a very special wife.

[Image: 50682516518_9376689df8_k.jpg]P1420190 (2) by Ed Creechan, on Flickr

That is beautiful. You may have just put the nail in my coffin as I have been looking at a brass locomotive trying to debate whether I want it or not. I think I will bid on it. 
Charlie
Charlie - it is good to see the real thing. I like the builder's photo. I have two 0-8-0's for Lehigh & New England made by IHC. They are not 100% prototypical but they are good enough for me. Both came from IHC as 135. I changed one to 132.

[Image: b5UxIUK.jpg]

[Image: PAMJPSv.jpg]

Ed - That locomotive is a thing of beauty. I can't wait to see when you are done painting and detailing. (I assume it will be painted.)

Like Charlie I have no brass. Also like Charlie I recently decided to obtain one. I reserved a PRR DD-1 which are the third rail electric motors that brought the PRR trains into New York City from Manhattan Transfer until the PRR electrified the Northeast Corridor. They also operated on the Long Island Railroad. The only survivor is at the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania. According to my dealer it is on its way from China to Maryland and should arrive later this month.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
As promised for this weekend I broke out all my Athearn, MDC/Roundhouse, Bev-Bel, Rail Runner, and Accurail grain hoppers. For the locomotives I selected my Bachmann Spectrum Reading SD-45’s. Number 7602 was acquired over the summer and number 7603 is the oldest running locomotive I have. It is almost 22 years old and the first locomotive I purchased when I got serious about model railroading.

This the longest train I have run this year. It is 16 cars long. The locos handled it with ease.

1 of 3

Reading Bachmann Spectrum SD-45
[Image: iS9FdDh.jpg]

Reading Bachmann Spectrum SD-45
[Image: pOZqvpD.jpg]

Penn Central – Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: onme4KS.jpg]

Seaboard System – Rail Runner/Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: h8rDCy9.jpg]

Farnhamville – MDC/Roundhouse kit
[Image: UaJN2Ce.jpg]

Farmers Co-Op Elevator Assn – Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: RBipUWG.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
2 of 3

Rogers Grain Co – Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: gXjOSju.jpg]

Klemme Coop Grain – MDC/Roundhouse kit
[Image: mMIadw7.jpg]

[Image: WWmGQJr.jpg]

Albert City Elev – Walthers/Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: d52N6rO.jpg]

Ralston Jefferson – MDC/Roundhouse kit -Undecorated – Custom Painted and decaled by me
[Image: 2V8sNUz.jpg]

[Image: yXv9UF6.jpg]
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
3 of 3

Klemme Coop Grain – Athearn RTR
[Image: OtqsIxC.jpg]

Peavy – Bev-Bel/Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: XnLIXSo.jpg]

New York Central – Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: z84MqXA.jpg]

Penn Central – AccuRail kit
[Image: GooqBYP.jpg]

Ralston Jefferson – Bev-Bel/Athearn Blue Box kit
[Image: 9EYErff.jpg]

Reading – Roundhouse (Athearn) RTR
[Image: bA0inW3.jpg]

Video
https://youtu.be/SrJburjknoY
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery
great photos everyone. Nice weathering on those hoppers Tom.
Charlie
WOW! A lot of GREAT stuff posted this week Applause Applause Icon_e_biggrin

My offering for this week ties in with Tom's FM Erie built's from Last week. I have TONS of FM stuff, all I have EXCEPT for this Erie built were made here in Beloit. I do not have the B unit to go with this though, it is a Proto 1000, runs great.
[Image: bAyPBw8.jpg]
[Image: sig2.jpg]-Deano
[Image: up_turb10k_r.gif]
(12-05-2020, 11:00 PM)Charlie B Wrote: great photos everyone. Nice weathering on those hoppers Tom.
Charlie

Thanks!

Deano - The Erie Built looks good in UP colors.
Tom
My Rail Images Gallery