The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 43 and sunny here in the Delaware Valley. Heading up to 48. We had brief snow flurry for about a half hour yesterday.

Did my weekly heavy cleaning of the first-floor floors yesterday. I had to make a last-minute run to the grocery store to get a couple of things my daughter needed to make dinner. Went to the store nearest home. I have not been in there in quite a while. Yesterday I remembered why. Shelves were disorganized, workers being just flat out lazy, and the other customers being rude. Apparently social distancing did apply as people crowded around each other. A few times I found myself surrounded or boxed in.

Later in the evening my back flared up again. At least once I got in bed, I could get semi-comfortable. I woke up every hour or hour and half which was better than the other night when it took me a couple of hours to fall asleep and then waking up every 15 to 20 minutes. Still hurting today which will limit what I do. Took some pain pills and a hot shower which loosened things up but there is still pain.

I finished weathering the twelve coal hoppers. I sealed eight of them, leaving four to go. Hopefully I can seal them today and perhaps build some Tropicana Orange Juice reefers.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-10-2020, 09:36 AM