The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Friday morning to ya all. Really nice day yesterday, just about everyone in the Valley got a nice soaking. We got a bit over 3/4" here, making it the 15th day we've had rain this year. 18 is the record, so we're bound for another weather record for the year.

Yeah David, nice to know I'm not the only one. I did get the windshield wipers going, but then had  trouble finding out how to get the fog lights on. I'm sure in a few years, all vehicles will have voice command options for that. "Turn on the wipers, low speed". I'm not sure about the one I'm driving, but I had one where I could change radio stations and do a few other things by voice, I just never remember to use it. I have a voice command TV remote, I just forget to use it too. I do, however, push that button by mistake frequently. Icon_redface

Heading out this morning to meet "Woodone" for breakfast. I haven't seen him in a few years. He's a DCC guru, and I wish he'd stop by here more often.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-11-2020, 06:32 AM