The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Saturday, did get to sleep in a bit longer, no rush to go out for breakfast on weekends. It was good spending some time with Jerry (woodone) yesterday. He is still doing DCC conversions, mostly N scale. I'm sticking with DC, especially since I'm more interested in the modeling aspect than running trains.

A bit chilly outside, no more rain in store, we'll just end the year on the record books for lots of things, too much heat this summer, too little rain all year. I'm surprised that no one has blamed Mother Nature for doing a conspiracy. Icon_rolleyes Too busy for that I guess with all those folks blaming everyone else for everything else. Boy, I'm glad 2020 is almost behind us.

We did have a nice little test chat last night on Skype. Even had Lutz stay up well past midnight to be with us. The chat went well and I think we'll be using Skype from now on. No time limits, well, 24 hours, no complicated logging in, just click on the link....

Got nothing on the schedule for today, so I'm just going to wing it. Have a great weekend and don't do any more than you have to.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-12-2020, 06:43 AM