The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning... back again to another Monday. It's really hard to comprehend how quickly we got to this close to the end of another year. Whoosh.... and it's 2021. Maybe we can skip a few years and call it 2024, no more virus, everything back to normal. But wait, that's another election year, I don't think we need another one of those yet, let's just call it 2021 for now.

Finally got my GPS map update on a USB flash drive. The four hours they were talking about was the download time. It would have taken less, but every time there was a slight hiccup, the download would start over again, not where it left off. So  now, I'm suppose to turn on the vehicle, plug in the USB drive and keep the motor running for at least an hour, (maybe four), while it updates. No way, if I decide to drive across the country, I'll update, but for now, I'm good with my GPS maps the way they are.

I see some chance of more rain, just that it's the last few days of they year, and the beginning of the new year. There's 100% chance of that changing before then.

Have a great day, and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-14-2020, 06:18 AM