The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, gas prices here are like the weather reports, all over the map. Costco was $1.96 when I filled up last week. Others are from $2.23 to $2.29 with brand names higher than that. Are they going up or down? Good question.....

And our weather reports are like our gas prices, one shows rain for next week, another shows it for the week after that, and another doesn't show any at all for either week.

Got the results of my granddaughters ultrasound, it's a boy!!!!! I guess the father's genes won out this time. His family says that the first one is always a boy. Glad I didn't bet any money on that one..... Icon_rolleyes 

Got enough scrap plywood out in the garage to make a holder for my craft paints, glue bottles and other stuff. Just going to make something with a couple of pull-out drawers that won't take up any more space than what I've got now, but a lot handier. Let's me do something with my other passion, woodworking.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-15-2020, 06:11 AM