The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 28 and cloudy. High is supposed to be 33. The wind is picking up. I had to run out and grab the recycle cans before they blew up the street or out into the streets. The trashmen just tossed them on their sides after they emptied them, and the wind was blowing into them like a sail. I guess something is coming. I don’t know what. When I went to bed last night it was 6 to 12 inches. Now it is 3 to 6 inches and then changing to rain and sleet. They are talking about possible trees coming down and power outages due to the heavy wet snow.

I got the canopy off the gazebo yesterday. I moved the snowblower out and fired it up. I had to run out last night and get oil as it looked to be borderline okay. I first went to Lowes because they are the closest. It looked like a bomb went off. Trash was everywhere. Apparently, they had not emptied the trashcans all day. The shelves were a mess with things thrown everywhere. The place felt dirty. They did not have the oil. Even if they did, I would not have bought it due to the condition of the store. Now I remember why I don’t shop there. Went to Home Depot and got the oil and a pack of light bulbs for the dining room chandelier.

I sealed the Tropicana reefers. I hope I can run them later today. I continued entering information into the database. I am almost at the point of reentering everything that was inputted before the crash of the old database.

I have to run out to the pharmacy. The wife realized this morning she is almost out of one of the OTC meds she needs for her breathing.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-16-2020, 11:05 AM