The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, another cold day in store for us here, right now it could be around 37, then again, it could be 44, regardless, that's sub-freezing as far as I'm concerned. We're looking at mid-60's for a high, that everyone seems to agree on.

Still working on my paint/supply cabinet, it should be finished today depending on whether I decide to paint, stain or just leave it as-is...

Our governor announced that they will start inoculations today with care workers first. I wonder why it took so long, they've had the vaccine several days now. At least he hasn't shut anything else down. And yes, Walmart is pretty well stocked on paper goods, a few spot shortages of some things, but overall not bad. No real crowds either, no hording mentality for now anyway. There's a brand new hospital a few miles south of us that has been sitting empty for probably six months or longer. Now their sign says they'll be open "early 2021". There's another large hospital in Phoenix that is being refurbished to house Covid-19 cases, that also remains closed. My guess is that they can't get enough care workers to open, doctors, nurses and techs all have their hands full somewhere else, bless them all for doing what they do...

Take care everyone and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-17-2020, 06:20 AM