The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I'm going to skip the weather report, looked at four of them and they obviously are getting their data from different sources. I wonder if the Russians..... Let's just say that it's cold. I have been using my remote start on my truck the past few days. Really neat, it not only turns on the heater, but the steering wheel and seat warmers too. I got to remember to use that in the summer when it's 115 outside, got A/C, just no wheel or seat coolers. Still, I'll take what I can get.

Did not get to much of my small supply cabinet project, I think it was sub-zero in the garage. One thing that did brighten up my day, the doorbell rang, looked out and there was a bunch of people standing outside. Oh, carolers I thought, but then I recognized a few. They were all from my wife's Hospice care, all the nurses, care workers and case workers that I knew started singing.... waaaay off key, but that didn't matter. I was delighted to see them all. Got hugs (social distancing sometimes doesn't apply) and a giant candy cane and they ran off to serenade someone else. These were all front-line people and deserved to be sung to themselves.... I still get emotional thinking about it, that they'd take their day off and in street clothes to do that. Applause Applause They wanted me to know that Hospice care did not stop with my wife's passing.

We are just one week away from Christmas, take care and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-18-2020, 06:32 AM