The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 26 heading up to 33.

Did not get here yesterday. With the big storm we got about 6 inches consisting of 3 inches of snow, 2 inches of sleet, and an inch of ice. Used the snowblower for the first time since I bought it in November 2019. The snow was packed really hard. I did the car port and some of the driveway with the neighbor. We have a shared drive. We both decided to stop and try again later. In the early afternoon we tried again with better success. The sun had softened the snow and we were able to finish the driveway and the front walkways.

I spent a good part of the rest of the day getting my new working. My daughter and I had to get new phones since our leases are done the end of the month. Since we upgraded from the Pixel 3a to the 4a the phones transferred about 95% of the data which made the process less gruesome than the last time we did it. I still had to figure out usernames and passwords to apps that I have not had to log into since they were loaded on the phone.

The wife and I spent some time grooming the dog. Not the easiest thing to do with a blind dog. We have not been able to find a groomer to take him to. Our regular groomer had some trouble with a couple of their groomers, and we have not gone back since. We called around and as soon as they hear he is blind they won’t take him.

No modeling yesterday. I just never made it to the basement.

Today I will clean the car off. I have to run out and get prescription dog food. I hope to run some trains today.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-18-2020, 08:55 AM