The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Walmart.com story about Wifey. Ordered twins hoverboards. One finally came in a big box. Wifey "assumed" it was two. Finally opened on Dec 9. Only 1. Calls Walmart.com. After arguing that they did NOT ship 2 but only 1, guy credits her CC and reorders. Tells her will be delivered 12/17. Gets email confirming. Didn't come. She is nonchalant about it. I go in her email and find the order email. Click on the FEDEX tracking number [looked to short]. No such number. Click on Walmart order number in email. No such order. So I tell Wifey. She gets ill at me. undefined Finally she computer chats with Walmart.com. That is useless. Finally rep calls her. Lady real nice. Finds order by her name. Completely different order number from one emailed. Tracking number different from email. FEDEX says label created 12/9. Lady says someone in warehouse in TX has not pulled and shipped. Lady gets supervisor and they reorder. Now coming 12/29 or earlier. How do you contact Walmart.com and reach someone high enough to be concerned and chew A? Lady did tell Wifey that guy told her all that and sent email just to get her off the phone. BTW: if anything is shipped by FEDEX, UPS, USPS or Prime, I get an email when label created, shipped, when out for delivery and delivered. Nothing from Walmart.com. Told Wifey that and finally she listened.

Now another thingy. Amazon Prime is giving dates of delivery and not meeting them. Sometimes the items aren't shipped by supplier until after the date Amazon said was delivery date. Call Amazon and they will not discuss. This was happening in October. So not Christmas last minute rush.

Tom, go for it. 

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 12-18-2020, 11:42 AM