The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, great Saturday, got to sleep in an extra hour an a half. Felt good to sleep in, just that all my joints ache from working on my cabinet project which now just needs some paint.

And Frank, it's been a while since I heard of anyone going cracker fishing. I understand there's no limits and no license required. Icon_lol

Getting close to Christmas, hope everyone has their shopping done. Can't rely on Santa this year, think about this, will he become a worldwide spreader of Covid-19 by going house to house? How about his workshop, are the elves practicing social distancing? Icon_e_surprised My instructions to him this year would be to leave all presents by the front door. He'll find an unopened box of Walmart cookies, and a sealed container of milk there if he chooses to indulge. I just hope he has his vaccine shot by now. Misngth

Brought my $10 outdoor thermometer indoors just to check it's accuracy since it's been reading higher than what some of those government-owned million dollar ones are reporting. It has a wireless remote with a digital readout and seems to be working just fine. Maybe I should gift one to all those weather folks that seem to be the ones that are way off. 

Have a great and uneventful weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-19-2020, 07:43 AM