The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. We have 6 inches of freshly fallen white stuff and the temperature  is falling like a stone. Our neighbor just plowed our driveway with his quad so I can remain inside and let the snow blower rest.

My son Rick (the mechanic) was told yesterday his boss has the covid so he is quarantined from us for the next couple weeks. He thinks he had it about 6 months ago but never went to the doctor.

We are just going to stay at home until we have had the vaccine. It's not that I am anymore afraid of it but would be stupid to get it with the shot so close.  We should be able to get it in 2 to 4 weeks.

I wish you a safe travel today Tom. I hope you have dry highways. 

We had 2 county snow plows involved in a wreck yesterday. They were headed down a hill and the lead truck evidently lost his brakes and both trucks went into the creek at the bottom of the hill. Both were loaded with salt and slag and the roads were wet, but still above freezing. I imagine they will be slow clearing the county roads today being short 2 trucks. 

Merry Christmas to everyone.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-25-2020, 10:02 AM