The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, what a giant weekend with Christmas and all. We even got a trickle of rain on Christmas morning, but not enough to stop the kids from trying out their new bikes, skates and a few RC cars. I even saw a few new things that I've never seen before. Can't keep up with technology or kids toys....

Tom, take it slow, nice obit, a testimony to a short, but full life.

This is another short week, stay-at-home for a lot of sensible folks, wild parties and crowded bars for those that like to live on the edge. We've already got someone in the neighborhood practicing their firework techniques. I thought someone was breaking into the house for a few seconds, no, just some inconsiderate neighbor. They've allowed the sale and use of fireworks in Arizona around the Fourth of July and New Years Day for a good ten years now. I defer criticism over that decision. Waiting

Working on the new store for my layout. I haven't done a scratch build in many years, and my hands don't seem to work as nicely as they used to, but I'm getting there.

Have a great week, and stay safe.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-28-2020, 06:25 AM