The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is 43 going to 48. It still felt cold when I took the recyclables to the garage.

Everyone is sleeping in today. I guess with them being off and its Monday we can excuse them. My son informed me his first day of school is January 20, 2021. He thinks it will be virtual. This will be his third semester toward his master’s degree. He is in a 4/1 program so when he received his bachelor’s degree in the spring, he also had finished one year of his master’s. He took the fall off due to working on the presidential campaign and also because of the pandemic.

I finished photographing my completed rolling stock. Now I need to enter the information into the database. This means as I finish any new cars, I will photograph them and enter them into the database. I may enter the RTR cars and kits on the workbench into the database. That way I am ahead and only have to add photos of the finished cars. I need to finish photographing my passenger cars and locos and enter them into the database. Once the database is complete it will be time to talk to my homeowner’s insurance agent about upgrading the policy.

Tom, nice obit.

I need to try to drop off my daughter and I’s old phones today and make a grocery store run. After that I don’t know what is happening.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-28-2020, 11:24 AM