The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, been catching up on sleep a bit, still have a few years of lost sleep to make up for. I've been napping while watching TV, and that's unusual for me, but then again, I've never been this old before, come to think of it, I'll never be this young again either. Waiting

Looked at a few weather forecasts, a slim chance of rain today (1%), but most say a better chance next week. Forecasting is like shooting paper targets on a windy day, sometimes I even think that they try to shoot blindfolded. Eek 

Got a FedEx package that's been "in transit" to the Surprise Post Office for 11 days now. I declared it lost or stolen a few days ago, the shipper says I need a couple more days before they  replace it, even though I paid extra (no choice) for "immediate replacement" of lost or damaged items. I guess they have a different definition of "immediate" than I do...

I'm working on my scratchbuilt building, but due to a major screw-up, I had to start over again. Regardless, I'm enjoying getting back doing something I love doing, plus I need the diversion right now.

They say they're starting to distribute the vaccine here to nursing homes now, saying that old folks are next, but not saying when, where or how... No feedback from anyone yet on whether it's doing any good anywhere.

Take care, have a great day and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-29-2020, 06:12 AM