The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, it's afternoon here and nice and sunny. I am planning on train work today so I turned the heat up. 
My wife went grocery shopping. She panics when she see's a bare spot in the cupboards or freezer. We try to get a huge order about once a month and we buy bulk when we can.  New York strip was on sale for $3.35 a pound (if you buy the package which is about 10 pounds) They will cut it for free but I prefer to cut them myself as I like mine thick and Mary likes hers thin. We have a food saver and vacuum pack everything before we freeze it. (1 thin and one thick to a pack.) so the larder is now full and she is happy, and when she is happy I am too  Icon_e_biggrin 

Tom, there were 39 cars on that train. The front end was starting up a 1.5% grade and pulled it without a problem.  It made the video just a bit too long. I also have a PRR HH1 but no sound but doubleheaded with the N&W they look good. I think I have video of that somewhere. 

I have a bill for bloodwork for my wife that the doctor office sent in with the wrong doctor on it so instead of going to Anthem of Ohio it went to Anthem of S Carolina and of course they denied it because our carrier is Ohio so instead of 6.95 the bill is $486.41.  I have contacted the lab as well as the doctor office and Anthem. the bill is from November. The doctor office was bought out by a big conglomerate and they are the ones that billed. They have promised they would straighten it out. I told them I would be contacting a lawyer if they didn't and it will cost them a lot more if I have to do that, but it's the principle of the thing. 
We don't have a problem with healthcare in the country, we have a problem with health insurance companies in this country. 

Chief, I did a double take when you said you beat wifey up. Eek I guess I misconstrued that statement. Icon_e_biggrin

Days, that building will be a nice one, but Troy and Son should be followed by "Attorneys"
Good day to all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-29-2020, 11:42 AM