The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, really chilly, suppose to get into the 30's for the next few days. Typical, when it snows up north, we can expect low temps here.

Finally got my missing package, I called the shipper, they called FedEx and here it is. It left Phoenix heading to Surprise 12 days ago, but I guess the guy that was hand carrying it couldn't find the Surprise Post Office, and eventually brought it back to Phoenix, where they actually put it on a truck this time.

Thanks Tom for that link. My question is, if they're producing so much ammo, where is it going? Yeah, there are 7 million new gun owners, and there are a bunch of hoarders, but one would think they would at least hear of someone having one of those brands in stock, even for just a few hours... What I'm finding are odd brands imported from England, Mexico, Taiwan and even Tasmania. Icon_rolleyes Nothing American made.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve, be careful out there. I've been invited to lunch with some friends, one of who is a front-line doctor. I'm not sure if that's a smart thing to do right now....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-30-2020, 06:38 AM