The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-30-2020, 10:36 AM)Charlie B Wrote: Chief, we have a post office in our area that does not do any deliveries nor have any local residents, as a matter of fact it doesn't even have it's own address or zip code yet it remains open.  This is the kind of waste that needs to be stopped. My hometown has just started construction on a new post office to replace the new post office opened in 1970 that replaced the post office that opened in 1900 (which is still in great repair and used as a museum). 

Charlie

I wish they would take a few of those dollars and use it to fix to parking lot in our post office. Not that the surface is bad, just that they've got a huge concrete walking space that if they took some of to expand the parking area, we wouldn't have so many near collisions and traffic jams every time someone tries to back out of a parking space. And yes, we too have a second dinky little post office in a remote spot that doesn't do deliveries and that I don't think too many people know about. They were suppose to close that one about ten years ago.... but....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-30-2020, 11:11 AM