The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
(12-30-2020, 08:28 PM)BR60103 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 06:59 AM)FiatFan Wrote:  WW's invisible jet even had a brief apppearance.  

Really!

That is kind of hard to visualize, but then again, I do see what he's saying.... Eek 

Good morning all. The last day of 2020 2285_  Not been a good year for a lot of folks, let's hope that 2021 brings hope and happiness to all. I am indeed up very early this morning, just couldn't sleep any more, we've all been there and it does make the day a bit draggy. Fortunately, I have no plans to go out to any New Years Eve parties, not even dinner and a movie like we used to do. Things change, and this year had some major ones for sure. I should be back in bed long before midnight, I'm sure some neighbor will wake me up about then shooting off fireworks. Why? Because they can and they are inconsiderate as well...

Another cold day in store, might not get into the 60's, some chance of rain next week though, again, 2020 has not been good here weather-wise. Really hot summer, and a lack of rain to the point that I've lost some cactus plants. I just watered them a bit too late. I'll just leave them there in defiance of the HOA. I went to a friends house for lunch back in my old neighborhood yesterday, and they were having a discussion  there about their HOA management, the same group that manages my neighborhood. Don't know if they keep a percentage of the fines, but you have to wonder when four little (and I mean little) weeds cost me $75. Their complaints were similar.

Please, you all take care and stay safe, my son and I have a few errands to run and we're going to get them done so we're back home early.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-31-2020, 05:17 AM