The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone, let's hope and pray that 2021 is the year we eradicate this virus, that things get back to normal, everyone that wants or needs to work have jobs, the economy gets out of the tank and most of all, the government is able to use restraint when trying to "help" us....

David, what you said is why we stopped at the bank yesterday. They required a lot of info that we need to complete before we go back, let's just say that they aren't making the process easy. But you're right, it is important to get this done for the very reason you cite, and it's something that can't be done quickly. well, at my bank anyway. Waiting

Right at midnight last night, a bunch of neighbors decided that I wanted to celebrate the new year in and shot off fireworks for about a half-hour. That had to include my adjacent neighbors since they were loud enough to keep me awake. That's OK, I fooled them by sleeping in an extra hour. Icon_lol

Take care, have a good day, a good weekend, and above all, a great new year.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-01-2021, 07:29 AM