The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Noon.  Lazy morning.  Slept late.  Wifey and I sat in den and watched some of her favorite fixer up TV shows.  Now she will take down another Christmas tree.  

I am going to the Train Box and permanently wire the lighting in my Menards buildings [new and old].  Temp wired to see how they worked late yesterday.  Friend Don Baker sent me some computer power supplies with various voltage lugs on them.  One lug is the right thing for Menards' lighting.  Will handle the load and more.  Seems they come out of old computers that are being scrapped.  Have quite fans in them too.  Also other voltages that can be used for other train related things. 

Slow packages.  After my call the other day to PO, seems my package sitting in Raleigh distribution center moved and was delivered.  Now got one coming by slow freight FEDEX from CA.  Was at FEDEX on Friday AM.  Will be here Monday the 11th. Must be walking it.  

"Rifle forum" talking about vaccine distribution.  Seems MI had gotten numbers of units but slow being given.  Well report here says NC has a lot of doses but slow being given.  What the heck!!!  

Hope all have a safe and happy new year.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 01-01-2021, 11:10 AM