The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps right now in the high 30's, heading to the high 60's. Sub-freezing for us desert dwellers, but we're faced with going back to the 110+ sooner than we'd like.

Someone in our neighborhood either found a few lost fireworks or didn't know what day it was and began shooting them off yesterday. At least they didn't wait until midnight.

Got a new cell phone, needed to upgrade since I'm going to add a few smart home devices. There was eight different sheets and booklets with it, not one of them told you how to make a phone call. Since the front is all glass, where are the mic and speakers? The, "quick guide" and the phone itself told you all about how to set up your account with Samsung. The 35 page, "about your new phone" booklet had no mention that you can make phone calls or send texts with it, but did have a list of things you can do, just not how to do them. I will probably be spending most of today with Samsung and Tracfone to get set up and maybe even make a phone call and check out the new posts on Big Blue with it. I may be old, but not stupid, why do the assume that you inherently know all of these things?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-02-2021, 07:25 AM