The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning

37 headed for a cloudy 42

I just had to get a new phone because the trackfone I had lost the screen. I had 5 bars on it at home. The new phone would not even connect at home and track phone refused to do anything about it. My old phone worked off ATT towers and the new one was verizon, which is very poor here. 

I settled for US mobile and I gat a plan for 14 bucks a month which is 150 minutes of phone, 100 text messages and 500mb of data. I use wifi where ever I can so this will work. I can add topup minutes and texts that carry over but the basics don't but I don't have a problem with that.  Like you I still have a lot to learn about the phone. We also have a straight talk land line that gives us unlimited talk anywhere in the states for 16 bucks a month and the quality is great. We have 4 cordless phones hooked to it.  It has a base station that plugs into your home phone wiring so your jacks work. 

I hope to do some video chats with my great grandkids today. I am missing the best parts of watching the grow but I don't want any of us to get sick. 

Cheers everyone
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-02-2021, 09:13 AM