The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Lazy good morning.  Slept till 9 after going to bed early.  I was tired for some reason.  54 degrees and sun  trying to come out.  1.25 inches off rain.  Really soggy as was already real wet before the rains.  Getting that water table up for the dry times.  

Permanently lit three Menards buildings.  Wiring under layout now.  Got big Pepsi plant and red barn to move wiring under layout.  Think I will run a main layout breaker circuit around under layout.  Got the wire as found a big roll stored that I had forgotten.  Then when I throw on the main layout breaker, all the lights will come on.  Best part is, throw breaker off and all go off.  Don't have to walk around layout and turn them off.  Got red bulb light over the door.  If red light is out, everything on and under the layout is off.

This is the canal deer.  Have a very deep canal running around 1/2 the farm.  Turns into a creek on the end of the farm.  I have a 4 acre plot of woods that is very thick.  Was timbered several years ago.  Never thinned as to small for contractors.  He stayed there.  Came across the fields to the barns and camper at nights.  Moved across the big farm to barn stand [different barn] feeder at late night early AM.  Wondered the canal that is wooded.  He wandered across the highway on the other side of the canal the other day.  This kid got him.  Glad he did.  See how proud he is.

[Image: enhance]

Have a good one.
TCA 05-58541   American Legion  NRA  Retired Mayor of Rolesville NC

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Chief Eagles - 01-02-2021, 09:54 AM