The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, just a bit chilly out right now, officially 36, my outdoor thermometer says 42. Not sure why the big difference, mine is undercover in the front entry, I don't know where the official one is.

Well, I downloaded the Samsung users guide for my cell phone, 135 pages chocked full of info about their features, still, no one stinking word about how to use it to make phone calls. I finally had to engage a chat session with a Samsung "expert" to help with a few small issues, like where the heck is the mic and speaker? Well, they're in different places on different models, but this one is so sleek that it's not obvious and I was just beyond curious. I needed a magnifying glass to find them once he told me where they were, and not where I'd expect, let's just say that... Icon_e_surprised The easiest part of the process was getting Tracfone to move my number. Two minutes on their website and a short time later I could make calls. All my data, minutes, texts and time are now assigned to my new phone. One of my jobs in real life was to write manuals for things that I designed, and I assumed nothing. These writers assume that I have the cell phone knowledge of a 14-year old teeny-bopper.

Enough, it's Sunday, a day of rest, but I've got a few things I need to do. I did watch a bit of college football yesterday, got tired of it when they'd run a replay about six or eight times from all different angles, and tell you all about it like you have no clue what you just saw. Waiting Maybe these guys should be writing manuals for cell phones.

Have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-03-2021, 07:02 AM