The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a cold and dreary 38. Not raining at the moment but according to the radar it will soon. Glad it is warm enough to be rain and not freezing rain as predicated earlier.

Did not do much yesterday except a few small chores around the house. I think the weather and time of year has got everyone in the doldrums. I did finish photographing the last of the passenger cars. Now all that is left is the stuff on the workbench and as I finish them, I will photograph them. Now I move on to the locomotives. I have photographed a little over three quarters of them.

Charlie, I think once the wife sees them, I will be ordering more. She has always wanted under the cabinet lighting in the kitchen.

I just finished placing the online pet supply order. I had to split it between PetSmart and Amazon. The PetSmart order is in King of Prussia since I have to also get prescription dog food. Only the PetSmart with a vet office in them sell the prescription food. King of Prussia is a half an hour away versus our normal trip of 10 minutes to the one in Springfield. Springfield did not have the Guinea pig food so I had to switch to another store. Will head out once they say it is ready. The wife ordered something from Kohl’s and hopefully we can do curbside pickup when we head out to PetSmart.

Still want to weather those Athearn LNE hoppers. One of my Ebay orders showed up today. It is a three pack of New York Ontario & Western hoppers made by Bev-Bel for Train Miniature. It was sent December 8th. Box says it is from 1980. I now have three packages in Phiily, one in Rochester, NY, and one in Jacksonville, FL. There two more that were just shipped this weekend.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-03-2021, 01:40 PM