The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, the first day of the first workweek of the new year. Sorry, but for us retirees, we won't notice much difference. Nope

It's suppose to warm up a bit starting today, not a lot, but maybe into the 70's. Still looking for some decent rain in the forecast, not enough there to get excited about. February is sometimes a big month for that here, but not last year. Our average is around 9" for the year, from what I find, last year was under 4". I'm sure I can find different numbers, but these came from the county.

Still trying to move my data from my old phone to my new one. Got all the apps downloaded for moving data, new finds old, but old can't find new. It'll be quicker to just manually reenter my contact list and download the missing apps. Just because something is new, doesn't make it easier or better. That's my philosophical outlook for today. Goldth

And Charlie, great buy on those lamps, I wish I knew that a few months ago when I bought some at Walmart for my garage/workshop. I wish I could use them for my layout lighting, but I can't where it is now.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-04-2021, 06:15 AM