The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning friends

Don, the credit for finding the buy on those lights goes to member "Ratled" He posted the link and I just had to rate them. There are 6 of them in a box and even in Canada at $70 Canadian that's only 11+ bucks and they include enough wiring and switches to wire each one separately.

31 headed for 35 with a chance of snow showers. I am hoping for a calm day so I can burn some old wood.  We are allowed to have a fire to roast hot dogs so I keep a pack handy as per the fire chiefs instructions. The area is wet so little chance of it getting out of control.

I donated 4 boxes of Lionel post war trains to my son that collects them. I just don't have the room to store them and he will run them and keep them in repair.  He has a huge collection and no woman to tell him what to do so he buys trains.  He lives with his 2 dogs and a train layout. 

I hope everyone is doing well. Maybe we can have another chat this week some time. I would like to try skype with a group.  I have tried it with one other and it worked great 

Best to all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 01-04-2021, 06:44 AM