The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not even 5:00 here yet, got up just a bit earlier than I would have liked. Absolutely a gorgeous day yesterday, the forecast was for high 60's, I think it hit the mid-70's. Our air quality is poor, they're blaming the lack of rain cleaning things up. I really hope that changes soon.

Still fooling around with my cell phone, I downloaded the Alexa app, need to sign in with Google to run it (why??), have to switch screens to get to verify the text Google sends, then by the time I get back to the Alexa screen, I have to log in again and start the process over, endless loop.... Phooey!!! I didn't have to do that with my old phone.

Quote:Put away Xmas decor today. All fitted under the stairs, but I managed to bump my head, loud enough that somebody else noticed. I put on my hat with the bubble wrap after that. Then SWMBO decided to get into the act and bumped her head with the hat on -- complained that she couldn't see because of the visor.

Uh, maybe if you had some LED lights, she would see a lot better. Waiting Just saying. Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-05-2021, 05:57 AM