The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone. Not much going on here, working a bit on the sporting goods store for my grandson-in-law and great-grandson to be. I hope I get it finished before he's born. Also got the gun part installed in my broken gun. Everyone likes to shoot that one, it's so accurate that it's almost like cheating when you do shoot it. We'll find out Monday when we got out again. Should be in the mid to high 60's there, the closest "town", if you can call it that, is Tonopah, population, 60, with a density of about 1.4 people per square mile. When we get of off I-10, we pass maybe six houses along a five-mile stretch to the area where we shoot. Several years ago, one of Bill Gates' companies bought up some 25,000 acres for $80 million there which included our shooting area. It was immediately posted, but about a year ago, the signs were removed and not another word was heard about Bill Gates' "Smart City" with self-driving cars and the latest technology.

Anyway, everyone have a great day today, stay safe and hope you get your vaccine shot soon. We have about a half-million does here in Arizona and we're still waiting for word as to who gets what and when.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-07-2021, 06:23 AM