The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Well, here we are on another Friday, so good Friday morning to ya all. Hard to believe, but I'm in the middle of planning events for early June. Yeah, it'll be here before you know it, got to plan early I guess.

Gas prices jumped ten cents yesterday, most stations that were at $2.27 are now up to $2.37. I got to Costco as the tanker truck was there. They were still at $2.09, but I'm guessing that will jump around the time the truck leaves.

Been trying to find out when our state will issue a schedule on us getting our vaccine shots. There are no announcements, a few fleeting mentions in the news, but on the county website, I find I'm in group 1B, third tier behind teachers, law enforcement and firefighters. Their website says you can make an appointment but they aren't ready yet, don't even have assigned locations, so I spent maybe fifteen or twenty minutes filling out all the stuff they asked for and then the last click doesn't work, so you do all that for nothing. Some folks are already getting their second shot while many are just looking for a time when they can get their first one.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-08-2021, 06:43 AM