The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

Temperature is 32 going to 40. The sun is out which thus far this year is unusual.

Brought down the bins for the Christmas decorations. We will start with the inside ones except the tree. The tree is last because of the order I have to put the bins back in the attic. Outside ones will get done when I feel like dealing with the cold.

Our refrigerator is not making ice. We can still get water through the door, but the ice tray will not fill up with water. It maybe time to think about a new one. Tried to get ahold of repairman but they are all busy and want $100 to $200 to walk in the door. Some of them want that money in advance. I have never been happy with the current fridge. We have had problems with the drawer staying in place and the door shelves/bins cracking. We got it in a rush about 10 years ago because its predecessor died the day before Thanksgiving.

My son is building some buildings for me. He was hoping to do them before Christmas, but they did not get delivered until this week. He has finished the Walthers Apartment background building. He has two more to go. Thus far he has done a good job. Decals, weathering, and detailing are up to me.

I placed a reservation for Rapido’s AMTRAK’s 50th Anniversary E8A. It is a model of the first locomotive painted for AMTRAK. It is black with the AMTRAK arrow. Unusual but cool. It of course comes with all the bells and whistles. Rapido originally announced they were going to make only 500 and those sold out in less than 48 hours. AMTRAK complained that many of their retirees and employees who wanted them could not get them. Rapido changed their mind and is taking orders until January 15th.

The shop lights arrived. Now to install them.

Thus far no packages delivered.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 01-08-2021, 11:00 AM