The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, Saturday, slept in again, almost an hour this time. If for no other reason, I like Saturdays because I do sleep in a bit longer. Nothing on my schedule that can't wait, staying in for breakfast, so why not sleep in?

Worked on my structure a bit, it's in the half-built rough stage right now. Looking around for something I can use for a roof, just don't feel like driving 20 miles one way to the nearest hobby shop and not be sure they'll have anything when I get there. Their website shows very little train stuff. They're mostly into RC cars there. Too many trains shops have closed around here, I guess I could order something, just hate to place an order for a few sheets of styrene. but I don't need anything else right now. Ah-hah, I just got an idea that might work. Huh

Getting ready to go target shooting on Monday, also Monday is the day I can register to get a vaccine shot. I heard yesterday that they are going to set up at the Cardinal's stadium to give shots. They won't need it for post-season football again this year. Nope I'm not a Cardinal fan, not even any football team fan, just that when you pay your quarterback $30,000,000, you should expect some return on your investment.

Take care, have a great weekend, stay away from snow shovels and above all, stay safe.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-09-2021, 06:55 AM